Setting up a new phone
When you get a new phone, you’ll need to set up the Groove.id mobile app again. (For security reasons, we cannot transfer your settings from your old phone.)
- On a computer, log into Groove.id using your company’s signin url, typically signin.example.com, when you are prompted to sign in, click on “Get Help from a colleague”
Get help from a colleauge
Follow the on-screen instructions to record a video of yourself and have a colleague vouch for you.
- If you will no longer be using your old phone, remove it from the console.
Select your old phone
Hover over your old phone and click the trash can icon.
Click the trash icon again to confirm.
- Choose Add a signin method and then Add Groove.id Mobile app.
Add a signin method
You will see a setup code on the screen.
Install the Groove.id mobile app from the Apple App Store, or Google Play Store.
Launch the Groove.id mobile app and point your camera at the code you see on the screen.
- Press Confirm Setup to complete the registration process.
- On your computer, you’ll see your phone among the available signin methods.