Resetting the mobile app
If you are having trouble with the mobile app, you may be instructed to reset your app. By following these steps the mobile app will forget about Groove.id and Groove.id will forget about the mobile app, then we’ll re setup the app so you can sign in again.
If you have an iPhone
Make sure you are running the latest version of the Groove.id mobile app from the app store.
From the home screen, tap the settings app:
Swipe down to find and tap on the Groove.id page.
Enable the Reset on Next App Launch setting.
Then relaunch the app:
- Double tap the home button.
- Swipe left or right until the Groove.id app appears
- Swipe up to kill the app.
When you relaunch the app, it will be back to it’s original settings.
On your computer, click the key icon from the signin screen.
- Click Add a way to Sign in
- Click Add Groove.id Mobile App
- Point your mobile phone camera at the QR code that appears on the screen.
- Your phone will now be ready to use with Groove.id.