Setting up your organization
Creating your Account
To get started, head to https://auth.groove.id/signup.
Deciding how to sign in
To set up your account, Groove.id needs to know how you’d like to sign in.
- If you use Google or Microsoft 365 as your email service, choose that option. You’ll see a popup window asking for permission to use your account to sign in to Groove.id.
- You you use something else for email, then pick Email magic links, and we’ll send you an email when it’s time to sign in.
Next, you’ll be asked to provide basic demographic information about your company. Click through the fine print, and your account is ready to use.
Next, connect your apps to Groove.id.
- Click Apps > New Application and choose the application you to connect.
NoteIf you chose to sign in with Google or Microsoft, you’ll see that we’ve created a placeholder connection for you,
but you’ll still need to connect the app. Click the Microsoft or Google logo to connect. The rest of the steps are the same.
- The connection steps vary depending on which app you’ve chosen. For many apps, you’ll see a Connect button.
- When you click the button, a new window will popup asking you to log in and give permission to manage accounts in the app.
Once you’ve completed the process, the popup will disappear and the account will show as connected.
- In background, Groove.id will scan the app to find accounts. You will see accounts start to appear in the Accounts tab.
TipYou may already see accounts that don’t belong. If so, you can disable or delete the accounts by clicking on the blue switch.
- Groove.id is now connected to your app. Repeat this process for each app you want to manage.